Here’s this week’s post showcasing the Top 15 Most Downloaded Songs on iTunes.
Due to popularity, some (likely the majority) of these artists will remain on these charts for quite some time. Just in case you have been living under a rock, or haven’t made the jump into pop music, check out the videos below to get an idea as to what’s popular these days!
Here’s what’s hot on iTunes this week:
1. Uptown Funk (feat. Bruno Mars) – Mark Ronson
2. Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
3. Work It – Missy Elliott
4. FourFiveSeconds – Rihanna, Kanye West, Paul McCartney
5. I’m a Ruin – Marina and the Diamonds
6. Love Me Like You Do – Ellie Goulding
7. A Little Too Much – Shawn Mendes
8. Take Me to Church – Hozier
9. Blank Space – Taylor Swift
10. Lips Are Movin – Meghan Trainor
11. Uptown Funk (feat. Bruno Mars) – Mark Ronson – Album Version
12. Centuries – Fall Out Boy
13. Style – Taylor Swift (This is the only version online other than one for purchase. Deal with the Victoria’s Secret show…)
14. Roar – Katy Perry
15. Something Big – Shawn Mendes
That covers the Top 15 for this week on iTunes.
Check back with us next week to see where these artists sit on our list of iTunes Top 15 Most Downloaded Songs, or if they’ve fallen off and have been replaced by a new face.