Here’s this week’s post showcasing the Top 15 Most Downloaded Songs on iTunes.
Due to popularity, some (likely the majority) of these artists will remain on these charts for quite some time. Just in case you have been living under a rock, or haven’t made the jump into pop music, check out the videos below to get an idea as to what’s popular these days!
Here’s what’s hot on iTunes this week:
1. Bad Blood – Taylor Swift
2. See You Again (feat. Charlie Puth) – Wiz Khalifa
3. Shut Up and Dance – WALK THE MOON
4. Honey, I’m Good – Andy Grammer
5. Cheerleader – Omi
6. Hey Mama (feat. Nicki Minaj & Afrojack) – David Guetta
7. Want to Want Me – Jason Derulo
8. Fight Song – Rachel Platten
9. Worth It – Fifth Harmony
10. Girl Crush – Little Big Town
11. You Know You Like It – DJ Snake & AlunaGeorge
12. Where Are U Now – Skrillex & Diplo featuring Justin Bieber
13. Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) – Silento
14. Uptown Funk (feat. Bruno Mars) – Mark Ronson
15. Uma Thurman – Fall Out Boy
That covers the Top 15 as of this week on iTunes.
Check back with us next week to see where these artists sit on our list of iTunes Top 15 Most Downloaded Songs, or if they’ve fallen off and have been replaced by a new face.