Here’s this week’s post showcasing the Top 15 Most Downloaded Songs on iTunes.
Due to popularity, some (likely the majority) of these artists will remain on these charts for quite some time. Just in case you have been living under a rock, or haven’t made the jump into pop music, check out the videos below to get an idea as to what’s popular these days!
Here’s what’s hot on iTunes this week:
1. Uptown Funk (feat. Bruno Mars) – Mark Ronson
2. Love Me Like You Do – Ellie Goulding
3. Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
4. FourFiveSeconds – Rihanna, Kanye West, Paul McCartney
5. Earned It – The Weeknd
6. Glory – Common and John Legend
7. Style – Taylor Swift
8. Take Me to Church – Hozier
9. I Bet My Life – Imagine Dragons
10. Time Of Our Lives – Pitbull and Ne-Yo
11. Blank Space – Taylor Swift
12. Somebody feat. Jeremih – Natalie La Rose
13. GDFR feat. Sage The Gemeni and Lookas – Flo Rida
14. Centuries – Fall Out Boy
15. Lips Are Movin – Meghan Trainor
That covers the Top 15 for this week on iTunes.
Check back with us next week to see where these artists sit on our list of iTunes Top 15 Most Downloaded Songs, or if they’ve fallen off and have been replaced by a new face.